Creating resumes resonating with value!
As your career marketing expert, I work with you to create your personalized resume, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles and other career marketing documents that resonate with your personality and achievements.
How does Design Resumes work with you?
As a Certified Professional Resume Writer, I write your resume using my unique, interactive live-writing process (for more details, click here), quiz you on your accomplishments, and teach the latest job search strategies to get you back to work quicker, change to a new position, or grab the promotion you want.
What other services does Design Resumes offer?
Besides creating value-filled, accomplishment driven resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles:
- I also offer interview coaching sessions tailored to meet your specific interview needs and answer the really tough questions that scare you.
- I coach clients on effective job search strategies to make the job search time shorter and help you land the position you desire.
- If you are interested in using social media in your job search, I can show you how. After successfully using social media to market Design Resumes since 2009, I know what works and what doesn’t.
Exploring the many packages and offers will help you find the perfect career marketing solution for you. Click here for more information.
Success stories! That’s what you really what to know, isn’t it?
Will working with me make a difference?
Resume Clients e-mails:
My job search lasted about 2 months, and I was called in for interviews with four companies during that time. I was called by a fifth company after I had accepted the position. Thank you for your help with my resume and cover letter…..SUCCESS!
and another client finds a new role:
I am an “Electrical Technician” and have been offered further advancement with the company. Been very busy with work and doing some field service for them on upgrading a hydro plant in Cornell. Seems like everyday they find out about more of my abilities and want to keep me around!! Everyone is very nice to work with and they really appreciate me. WOW… what a change from my old company!
Internationally published resume writer
Beyond the resume
Welcome to my office!
Professional Memberships and Certifications
Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW), since 2003
Member, Career Directors International, since 2009
Member, Professional Resume Writers & Career Coaches, since 1999
Associate, Career Thought Leaders Consortium, since 2012
Authorized DISC Administrator
Member, Career Management Alliance, 2003—2011
Member, Wausau Region Chamber of Commerce, since 1995
Former Member, Kiwanis Club of Wausau
Things that make me “me”
In addition to my professional life, I am a wife, mom of two adult sons, and Buddy’s owner (Buddy is our German Shepherd.) Walking is my favorite form of exercise but my passions include gardening. I love seeing things grow. I love trying new things in the garden, in the kitchen, in technology, and in my life.
Speaking & Presentations
Throughout the years, I have given job search and resume writing seminars to college students, AmeriCorps members, high school students and community groups to help job seekers grasp cutting edge career marketing strategies and share my knowledge of new ways to land a job.
As a resource for career-related information for the media, highlights include:
- Quoted in the Washington Times
- Partnered with Wausau Daily Herald’s Job Seeker Makeover Series
- Provided tips for ABC affiliate, WAOW-TV, for a story on how to set your resume apart from the rest.
- Featured on many Twitter lists as a source for jobseeker and career management information.
- Selected as one of The Top 100 Twitter Accounts Job Seekers Must Follow: 2012 by the SavvyIntern.
- Published in 51 Best Job Search Blogs of 2011 by JobMob.
[ googleplusauthor ]