There are times when you are going to struggle no matter where you are in life. Moving at all seems so difficult. A wise friend once told me that at that times all he can do is put one foot in front of the other.
- Finding a new job
- Figuring out how to pay your bills
- A family member (or even yourself) who is lost in drugs or alcohol
- Finding a job that fits your talents
- Finishing a course, degree, or certification
- A relationship gone sour
- Children who make wrong choices
- Facing your future
- Deciding if you should leave your current job
- Figuring out if you can ever retire
You pick and you will find something you are struggling with sometime in your life. To focus only on that list or even one of those things will get you stuck. When I can’t seem to move forward, I remember that all I have to do is put one foot in front of the other until the way becomes clearer.