Stop Waiting! You don’t like where you are working but you are doing nothing to change it. If you are living a life of quiet desperation, it is time to stop waiting and change you! Many people stay in the same job, hating to go to work, and perhaps even having physical illness because they are so unhappy. Their unhappiness is reflected in their family life, in how they perform their work, and how they relate to others.
Is it time for you to stop waiting?
You are the only one who can answer that but if you are being evasive with the answer, it probably is time.
- When you get up in the morning on Monday and already start wishing it was Friday, it is time to stop waiting and take action.
- When you wish you were on vacation but you just came back from one, it is time to stop waiting.
- When the idea of going to work fills you with dread, it is time to stop waiting.
What roadblocks are you putting in the way of making a change?
- I don’t know what else I can do.
- There are no jobs out there,
- I’m not qualified.
- I need another certification.
- No one wants me.
- I don’t know how to start a job search.
- I don’t know how to write a resume.
- Job search has changed so much, I don’t know what to do first.
Whatever the excuse, you are the only one who can make a change. You have to stop waiting and do something for something to change.