- You are high level management ready to transition your expertise to a new organization!
- You are targeting C-Suite or Director-level positions in Fortune 500 or Fortune 100 organizations and need a cutting-edge, customized Executive Resume and career marketing products, such as an Executive LinkedIn profile, Executive Cover Letters, Executive Job Search Coaching, and Executive Interview Coaching.
- Or maybe you are an entrepreneur ready to present your new business plan to the bank or investors? Let’s make sure your presentation is perfect online in places like LinkedIn and on paper with your resume, executive bio, and critical leadership addendum.
Your Premium Executive Leadership Resume Package
You are looking for the very best mix of career marketing tools and services. This package designed with leading projects and services prepares you for that ultimate role of top executive.
- Targeted and branded resume written in my collaborative and interactive sessions with you where we capture your top achievements and align the resume with the specific direction you desire.
- Your resume is delivered in Word, PDF, and text ASCII formats
- A total of 5 targeted cover letters included in your Premier Executive Leadership package. These fine-tuned cover letters speak directly to your marketability and the specific needs of your target companies.
- References coaching and reference page formatted to match your resume.
- Post-interview follow-up and thank you letters (Five) written after your interviews to restate your value.
- 1 Hour of Interview Coaching. One-on-one role play and rehearsal of those questions you personally find difficult to answer.
- LinkedIn Profile Writing and Optimization. Your LinkedIn profile written and optimized to match your career target or entrepreneurial goals.
- LinkedIn Tour and Coaching. A favorite with my clients. I take you through the back door and front door of LinkedIn to show you all the settings, features, benefits, and tricks of using LinkedIn. Initial session is before we start writing your profile and includes a follow-up session if desired after your profile is completed and you spend some time with your new profile to answer any questions and make any changes.
- DISC Behavioral Assessment. Choice of multiple assessments from the executive assessment to career planning.
- DISC Assessment review. After you have completed your assessment, we spend time reviewing the assessment to help you understand the tool and its application to your career.
- Black & White Resume for Recruiters. Some recruiters prefer the resume without any formatting so they can pass.
- 1 Hour of Networking Coaching. Networking is key to your success at any level of your career and at any point in your career but building and nurturing a robust network is never as critical as when you have a goal of moving to a new role.
- 2 Hours of Strategic Job Search Coaching. Job Search is not the same as 10 or 20 years ago. You will be introduced to tools and resources to optimize your search.
- Strategic Graphically Designed Addendum. With infographic resumes all the rage, we create a graphic-rich addendum that tells your story in an innovative way. Perfect piece as an add-on to LinkedIn, upload the file, or as an interest piece when in the final stages of interviews.
- Critical Leadership Addendum of your choice. The Critical Leadership Initiatives is one potential addendum to add value to your resume. Your success stories are critical but the resume may not have room to fully tell the story. Project Profiles can be used within a resume but also can be positioned as a pictorial story of your successes. Complete with photographs, we can create a presentation piece that resonates with your Challenge, Action, Result stories of projects you executed. Addendums can be as creative as you are. If you conceive of a way to use an addendum to document any line of success stories, we can create it.
- 2 hours Coaching for Content Writing on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is rolling out Pulse, the internal content marketing strategy for all users. You learn how to write content, position yourself for success in your industry or field, and how to effectively share content to get the views you seek.
- 2 hours Coaching on How to Write and Create Winning Content Marketing Strategies. You learn ways to position yourself online on a website of your own, writing content and headlines that draw in your target audience from an expert in content marketing strategies. Perfect for the executive who wants to launch a consultant business in the future or the executive who plays a key role in marketing.
- 2nd Résumé Version – New Target.
- Targeted and Branded Executive Bio. Whether you are a consultant, speaker, author, or leader, an executive bio speaks in a different way than a resume. Sent ahead, it can help conference planners to craft information to introduce you, tell the audience of your value, or even be used on the back cover of your book.
- Summary Mini Bio. When chosen as a keynote speaker, this mini bio is the piece that can be used to introduce you at a conference, seminar, or other engagement. The mini bio is also useful as the summary piece when you write an article and need to include a bio for the footnotes.
Call me at (715) 574-5263. You can also email me to let me know of your interest so we can plan a good time to talk and discuss your goals. Or if you prefer, the handy form below will help get the conversation started.