Resume Strategy is Individual to the Person
- Note that the professional resume samples below are first page only. The length of a resume is determined on your career, the level of your career, the depth of your career, and the relevant information in addition to your employment (Education, Professional Organizations, Community Leadership, Certifications, Presentations, and other information.) The majority of resumes I write are 2 to 3 page resumes. People who tell you resumes must be one page are wrong.
- Our goal is to market you in the best possible way, telling your resume stories in a clear and well-presented way that captures the interest of the hiring manager.
Quality professional resume samples
Professional Resume Samples on this page are real client resumes fictionalized to protect the client’s identities. These samples were provided with client permission after the client has won his or her new job. New professional resume samples will be added in the future.
- My resume writing process with my clients begins with our Project Roadmap where I select current samples applicable to their career level or industry as well as alternative strategies to start the conversation about the best strategy for their resume project.
- Your resume is authentic to you and incorporates the styles, ideas, formatting, and content to help you reach your career goals.
- If your profession isn’t represented in one of the samples, the strategies and ideas for structure can be used for many different occupations.
Magic happens when I work with you as my client! In my collaborative process, I listen to your stories and capture what value you added in your prior roles in your career and transform those resume stories into a marketing tool you can use to land your dream job. The foundation built with the resume is creates content for LinkedIn, cover letters, and other career marketing tools.
Job search has changed dramatically from even 5 years ago:
- You have to catch the interest of hiring managers much more quickly and you have to tell your story in different ways.
- The resume and other tools such as LinkedIn provide a robust and intriguing introduction to recruiters and hiring managers.
- People who work with me to help them in their job search learn ways to optimize their content, tell those stories not only in writing but in interviews. The interviews lead to offers for the types of jobs they could only dream of using their old resumes and job search strategies.
Professional Resume Samples Strategy
I wrote these professional resume samples for specific clients with specific targets. If you hire me write your resume, it will be uniquely crafted with features you chose. I write your resume stories to capture your value.
Select from robust career marketing packages with a diverse range of services, click HERE
As a Multi-Certified Resume Writer (CERM, CMRW, CPRW) in Wausau, Wisconsin, I help job seekers throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe transform their resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and job search strategies in interactive, solution-driven strategic planning sessions.
Three Ways to Get Started
- Email to tell me your career needs.
- Book your 20-minute prospect appointment with my Calendly scheduling app to discuss your project and career goals. (After your payment is complete and we are working together, you can use Calendly to book your 60 and 90 client meetings with me too!)