Resume strategy is individual to the client. The samples online are periodically updated. However, my resume skills and strategies continue to change. During our first session, we use my Project Roadmap to look at current samples to determine what fits your personal needs and style. By looking at the samples I share online, you get an idea of the possibilities but your project is authentic to you using the best plan for your needs.
Your investment in a professional resume, LinkedIn profile, interview coaching, and job search coaching will benefit you for years to come.
- A phone chat will help determine the best option for you. Email me to schedule a conversation time or just call 715-574-5263.
If you are ready to get your resume project started right now, Click to select your resume solution here.
What can I expect from Julie Walraven and Design Resumes?
- COLLABORATIVE PROCESS – Working with me for your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, interview coaching, or other career marketing is different!
- I need your commitment to the process because I write LIVE. In person in my office or virtually on Skype.
- If you work with me, you will see your documents and profile created on the screen in front of you and we will conduct our coaching sessions with you as an active participant.
- 30 years of this process created thousands of happy clients because they are the person who thrives on interaction and participation! Is it for you? Let’s chat!
Each sample resume was designed and written by me, Julie Walraven, Certified Professional Resume Writer at Design Resumes. The samples are fictionalized versions of real resumes used with the permission of the clients involved. The identifiable details are changed but the content and formatting remains the same.
Cara was completing her Associate Degree as a Registered Nurse in the Midwest but her heart was in California. A non-traditional student and her children grown and married, she yearned to return to a warmer climate and the friends she left behind in 2007.
Her goal was to land a Medical Assistant position in California by May and then finish her Registered Nursing Associate Degree in California while she continued to work as a Medical Assistant.
She landed the first position she applied for in California with an agency that would allow her to work for many of the top health care organizations in the area. She moved out to California in the middle of May and started her new job mid June.
Courage to follow your dreams was the theme of this Medical Assistant Resume project and the reward is that she is where she wanted to be and set with a new job.
If you need help to reach your career goal in health care or the medical field, hire me to help you follow your dreams.