A successful job search involves networking, accountability, and repetition. It is all about doing the three most important things each day, then reporting back on it by the end of the day. And then the next day, you do the three most important things for THAT day and report back. And you do that day after day after day.
If you’re looking for a resource to help with your job search, but aren’t ready to invest in custom, one-on-one services, here’s a highly-effective, but low-cost option for you:
The JibberJobber Job Search Program
The JibberJobber Job Search Program is not a recital of any given job search or networking book. It is helping you implement the stuff you need to do in a successful job search.
After going through an extensive job search himself, and now having been in the Careers Industry for about 15 years (and having created a tool that has helped over 100,000 job seekers organize and manage their job search), Jason Alba put together an exceptional 6-week Job Search Program.
This daily system will help you land your next job using a strategy based around informational interviews.
You will learn:
- How and where to find people to have informational interviews with;
- How to ASK those people for an informational interview;
- How to prepare for your informational interview with proper research;
- How to create the right questions for your informational interview;
- How to conduct the informational interview;
- The four key objectives of every informational interview;
- How to follow-up with the person you had the informational interview with;
- How to follow-up with leads you get from your interviewee, and start the whole process over;
- … and more!
Why Use The JibberJobber Job Search Program?
This is a daily program with accountability. Accountability is a huge part of this program. When in a job search, it is crucial to be accountable to somebody.
Accountability helps you stay on track and recognize your wins, even when it doesn’t feel like you are making progress. Every day you can report in and let Jason and his team know if you did the three tasks for the day. This creates discipline and a sense of accomplishment.
If you miss a day, or a task, or a week, NO PROBLEM! You can just pick up on the next day and next task.
6 weeks. 7 days a week. 42 days.
The Job Search Program includes:
- Daily audio training to help you know what and how to do each day
- A transcript so you don’t need to worry about taking notes
- A list of three daily tasks for every day
- An accountability system
- Plus additional relevant resources!
You can read how to do all of the things mentioned above on various websites, articles, in books, etc. But the value of this course is that you’ll get specific tasks, every day, for six weeks. This program was designed based on best-practice principles for job seekers.
During these six weeks, you are making progress. Every day you “return and report.” Report back about whether you have done the three things from that day or not. This sense of accountability is critical.
This program will help you focus on the most important target companies and get you closer to hiring managers in the departments you should work in… and Jason will virtually walk WITH YOU as you do it.
The JibberJobber Job Search Program is included in all three Design Resumes Packages but now you can buy it individually too.