How committed are you to your career?
Committed professionals invest in their careers. How committed are you to your career? Committed people who want a future that will help them reach their goals. Commitment is hard to find today, there seem to be fewer people who about their future and want to contribute to companies.
I have been blessed to work with many clients who want more than a job. They want to give back, to use their talents in an exceptional way, provide skills and services that help others, and they ask for my help to get them to those goals.
I work best with a client load of about 10 new clients per month depending on which package they select. I believe in personalized service and giving the client my full attention. My resumes are all one-of-a-kind with carefully crafted designs and writing to help my clients stand out.
How does a job seeker benefit?
Working with me means a commitment of your time since I use a unique, interactive process to develop branded career marketing materials, which usually includes the resume, cover letters, and today, LinkedIn, but also can include personalized coaching in interview strategies, networking, writing an executive bio, career positioning, clarification on what job to target, or even how to write content marketing or use social media.
Listen to what my successful clients say about working with me:
- “Thank you, Julie, for helping me out. You are very talented. I have gotten more interviews with your dynamic resume!” ~ Information Technology Project Manager
- “I can’t thank you enough for everything you did to help me re-write my resume and LinkedIn profile. I’m astounded at how many emails and calls I’ve received for opportunities across the country and an opportunity and a challenge I just couldn’t refuse, …. a promotion to President” ~ President
- “I just want to say thank you again for all your help. I ended up with several offers and accepted a fabulous VP of Training position with a growing company. So grateful for your guidance and expertise!” ~ Vice President of Training & Field Development
- “Thank you — I am convinced that ‘your’ presentation of my qualifications and personality in a professional uncomplicated format got me the job interview that has landed me my ‘dream come true job.” ~ Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- “I wanted to let you know you have another success story. I was recently offered a position in the healthcare industry. I will be getting amazing benefits and my starting salary is $13,000 more than what I make now!” ~ Support Services Manager, Healthcare
- “I received so many wonderful compliments on the resume and also received an invitation to work at a company 3 years ago that I absolutely love. You had mentioned upon my exit to let you know how things went and that is why I’m sending this note as well as a THANK YOU to you for your great service.” ~ Executive Secretary
- “I give Julie the highest recommendation. To be honest I didn’t know what to expect from a resume writing service. She went above and beyond to help me achieve my goal of landing a new job. If you don’t take advantage of her services you are missing out on a higher salary or landing a dream career.” ~ Personal Trainer
- “I highly recommend Julie as a professional career management consultant. Her ability to assess her clients needs and desires, and then creatively collaborate with them to create an overall digital profile that truly represents “who they are” is amazing. After working with Julie as a professional, I can say that the service Julie provides is nothing short of the way to (as her website states) “find your perfect career marketing strategy”. Give her personal face-to-face strategy a try!”” ~ Instructional Designer
- “I wanted to thank you for all your help, without your redesign of my resume, I do not believe I would have been looked at. God used you to minister to me. When you think about it, it is quite a ministry you have. Thank you so very much!!” ~ Purchasing Manager
- “I just wanted to tell you that I sent out my resume to one company and I was offered a job, which I accepted. This is a dream job for me!” ~Registered Nurse
- “A year or so ago I was fired and came to you to do a resume for me, not only did you do an awesome resume but you gave me a glimmer of hope that all was not lost. It was so much more than just a resume to me. You have been an inspiration to me and I can never thank you enough!” ~ Registered Nurse
How committed are you to your career? Are you looking for a personalized approach to job search? One where you and I partner to reach your goals? An interactive process that will bring you more clarity about your value and help you distinguish what you are looking for in your career?
Let’s talk! Contact me!