Are you looking for resume writing services?
At Design Resumes, your resume writing services are provided by working directly with me, Julie Walraven, a triple-certified professional resume writer and career professional. We use my unique interactive, interview-based process to uncover your talents and skills. Each package also includes your targeted cover letter to help you win the job you really want.
Want more services? Looking for LinkedIn profile writing?
Click Here to find my comprehensive career marketing packages on my Select the Resume Package page.
My four career marketing package offerings, which also include the resume writing services, are designed with a strategic job search philosophy. Job seekers need a robust mix of job search tools to be successful in today's economy.
Questions about working together for your resume writing services? Use the app below to schedule a convenient time to talk or call me at(Central Time Zone)
- Certified Executive Resume Master (CERM) — 2015
- Certified Career Enlightenment LinkedIn Writer — 2015
- Certified Master Resume Writer (CMRW) — 2014
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) — 2003
Thank you Julie for everything you've done and for believing in me when I needed it the most. ~ M.L., Teacher
Beginning Job Seeker Resume & Cover Letter Services
- Geared for new graduates and entry-level workers, just starting out in the workforce. You will experience a personal one-on-one coaching and resume writing sessions that allow you to ask questions and help me tailor your resume for the jobs you desire.
- Salary range for this option is $25,000 to $38,000.
- Your targeted (this isn't a one-size-fits-all resume) and branded resume created with a unique-to-you design and written to capture the stories of your accomplishments.
- Known for my teaching style of resume writing, you benefit from the job search strategies I teach throughout the resume writing process.
Enterprising Professional Resume & Cover Letter Services
Soaring Executive Resume & Cover Letter Services
You are on the path to the executive suite. You are ready to transition into the role of director or vice president or move on to a new organization to use your executive level skills.
- Salary range for the Soaring Executive Resume and Cover Letter is $62,001 to $132,000.
- You are ready to balance risk-taking and decision-making, with confidence!
- You need to identify what sets you apart from those who have not risen to this level of leadership.
- You have learned to use organizational power and wise executive leadership.
- You are a fearless champion of innovation and technology.
C-Level Executive Resume and Cover Letter Services
Your resume needs to capture the definitive value you bring to an organization! Showcase your comprehensive leadership skills in your field and as a key player in the executive management team. I can do that! As a Certified Executive Resume Master, I am your connection to the resume writing services you need to make that positive impact in your job search.
- Salary range for the Exceptional Executive Resume and Cover Letter is $132,001 and up.
- Designed exclusively for those in senior leadership roles or aspiring to C-Level executive positions.
- You have reached the pinnacle of your career and need to specify exactly what makes you a match for your new C-Level position.
- You have matured in a competitive landscape and grown up as an executive who desires to live with integrity, you want to share your success stories in your resume.
- You want to create a compelling resume, rich with the insight you have garnered throughout your career.
New! Each of the resume writing services also includes a complimentary DISC assessment, the resume & cover letter version. This assessment will help me get to know you better and provide substantial value to you in your job search process. I have been an Authorized DISC Administrator since 2002.
Your DISCstyles Report will help you learn about your natural characteristics. You will confirm strengths you may be aware of and realize some you have not yet identified. You will learn how to relate the value that all your natural strengths bring to the workplace and how they impact your ideal work environment. Recognizing these aspects of your style will help you make a positive impact on the interviewer. It will also improve your chances of a good “fit” in a job that you will enjoy going to each day.
I help job seekers transform their resumes and job search strategies in interactive, solution-driven strategic planning sessions. To see how my resume writing services can help you, call me (Julie Walraven) at
OR book a call on my calendar with my Calendly scheduling app
OR Fill out the form below to contact Julie Walraven.